Are you an experienced Audit Manager with a background in Financial Services?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level by joining a leading Financial Services company?
If so, this role could be the perfect fit for you!
This leading Financial Services company are looking to add an experienced Audit Manager to the team to work with Senior Management and lead the end-to end audit, influence improvements in the risk and control framework, and mentor junior team members.
You will have experience within a regulated environment, and good working knowledge of data analytics.
Required Qualifications/ Experience
- Experience with stakeholder liaison
- Accomplished in forging effective relationships with colleagues at all levels, skilled at influencing, negotiating, and managing challenging conversations
- Working knowledge of data and analytics
- Proven delivery of independently managing end to end audits with high quality reporting
- Lead the end-to-end audit
- Apply strong analytical skills to consider how data can be mined for data lead insights and effective audit testing
- Mentor and coach others in the team
- Work on one's own initiative or leading small teams that may include third party auditors.
This role will soon gain a considerable amount of interest so if you are at all interested, please get back to me ASAP so we can have a more detailed discussion about the role.
- +44 7400 664 152
- k . henry @ finitas.co.uk