Compliance Consultant | Insurance Broker | UK Wide | £40 - 50,000 + car allowance
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a growing insurance broker in their search for a Compliance Consultant to join their team. This will be a home-based role with travel to client sites - these client sites will be based closest to your home location. You will be responsible for:
- Providing expert advice and guidance on the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) regulation to clients.
- Conducting health-checks visits to clients as specified in their business services agreements, in order to provide an assessment of their compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Must have worked in general insurance (general insurance broking desirable)
- Experience in an audit, compliance, control or consultancy role
- Excellent FCA knowledge
- Ability to build strong working relationships with third parties
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity offering lots of exposure, growth & development. You will be part of a growing insurance broker offering plenty of opportunity for career progression.
Please note, 3 days working from home & 2 days conducting client visits. There is a monthly car allowance and travel is expensed.(The role holder can be based anywhere in the UK as they have client sites across the country)
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now. Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk