Data Protection Manager | London Market Insurer | London / WFH | £60 - 75,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading London market insurer in their search for a Data Protection Manager to join their team. This role will be reporting into the DPO & you will be helping to manage 5 data protection professionals at junior to mid-level.
This is a truly exciting opportunity offering lots of senior stakeholder engagement, working across multiple subsidiaries, manage & be part of a growing team, being part of a Data Protection function of excellent and so much more!!
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage Senior Data Protection Analysts within the Data Protection team.
- Chair the Data Champions Committee,
- Assist with writing reports for the Data Protection Committees.
- Assist in the production of the annual Data Protection Plan.
- Provide input to internal policies and procedures.
- Assist the DPO and Head of Data Protection in maintaining and developing the data protection framework across the Group
Please note, the role is currently working from home but going forward you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 times a week.
This is an urgent hire, and the hiring manager requires the role filled asap, so can interview imminently! So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk