Delegated Authority Audit Analyst | London Market insurer | London/WFH | £40 - 50,000 (doe)
Finitas are partnered with an established London market insurer in their search for a Delegated Authority Audit Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the DA Manager, you will be:
- Supporting with the annual and quarterly review process for audit scheduling
- Analysing and processing reports for both Coverholders and DCAs
- Ensuring all external Partners/DCA's & Coverholders are complying with business conduct and regulatory standards
- Representing the company on Lloyd's and other market forums
- Minimum 2 years experience working within delegated authority
- Insurance background - Lloyd's
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft tools experience
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external parties
- Knowledge of Lloyd's systems including DAM
Please note you will be required to work in their London office twice a week.
This opportunity is offering a lot of exposure, development & training - they are a people first business and are keen to secure future talent and help them propel in their careers!
So, if you are from an insurance delegated authority background, please apply now!