Enterprise Risk Manager | Investments | Southwest
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading Investments company based in Southwest England in their search for an Enterprise Risk Manager. This is a newly created role where you will be providing risk guidance and input across strategic, operational, financial & investment business risks.
This is an exciting role where you will be promoting risk culture across the business whilst implementing & embedding the enterprise risk framework. You will have the opportunity to build relationships across the company including the senior leadership team.
- Must have at least 3 years risk experience from a large financial services company
- An understanding of enterprise risk profiles including strategic, operational, financial & investment
- Good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise risk management tools and techniques
- Able to analyse, communicate and communicate complex data to senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of current key risks facing financial services organisations
This is a brilliant role which you can make your own and you will also have the chance to further develop your career as the ERM team is only going to get bigger!
So, if you've got the right experience, please submit your CV now. Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk