Finitas are currently working with an Eastbourne Educational Management organisation to recruit a Permanent Finance Manager. This newly created role will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for the management of the Finance team. Based in the Eastbourne based offices the Finance Manager role will include:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance and managing a small finance team
- Responsible for the management of accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, expenses, procurement, insurance, VAT and fixed assets.
- Provide high quality support to the Director of Finance and work cooperatively and collaboratively with the Finance Manager- Reporting
- Review processes, identify potential efficiencies and implement these successfully, monitor effectiveness and ensure technology is leveraged appropriately
- Embed a continuous improvement approach across all transactional processes
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues and challenges that arise
- Work with Finance team to ensure timetable and deadlines are met including reconciliations and justification of balances
- Preparation of quarterly group VAT return and reconciliation to general ledger
- Prepare financial statements and other finance records to meet requirements of relevant regulators.
Our client is keen to recruit an experienced Finance Manager who has previous in a similar role. The desired candidate will be a qualified member of an accounting body, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Experience of the education sector is highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Finance Manager who is commutable to Eastbourne or looking to relocate to Eastbourne then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.