Head of Service Development
Up to £75,000 pa
Finitas are working with an insurance company based outside London who have had an exciting opportunity arise for a Head of Service Delivery to join their team.
The Head of Services Development reports to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and is responsible for leading the development of their service proposition to their distribution partners and customers.
This is a matrix role that works with all functions to:
- Understand the competitive positioning of our service proposition
- Understand emerging opportunities in existing and future distribution markets
- Understand advisers' and customers' existing perceptions and future expectations
- Evaluate and propose enhancements to our service proposition
- Act as sponsor and / or business lead on implementing new service proposition
The scope of new service propositions may include:
- Tailored services to support strategic distribution partners / segments
- Technology investments to deliver improved service capabilities to adviser, firms or customers
- New service / operating models to support emerging distribution channels (e.g. aggregators or coaches)
The Head of Services Development therefore needs strong networking skills internally and externally to understand the opportunities, evaluate and implement enhanced and new services. Key relationships will be with:
- Heads of Customer Services, Underwriting and Claims to understand development strategies within their functions
- National Account Manager and Head of Growth to understand emerging distribution opportunities
- Heads of Business and Technical Architecture to understand emerging technology opportunities that could be leveraged with Guardian's proposition
- Existing and new distribution partners to understand the changing market landscape
Key Skills Required
- Business model / service model design
- Internal and external networking and influencing skills
This role won't be around for long! Please register your interest by sending your CV to e.ross @ finitas.co.uk or call me on +44 203 8076 389.