Finitas are working exclusively with a conglomorate consultancy in their efforts to hire 2 project managers for ICAAP Production Management (1) and Stress Testing (2).
Job Duties -
- Collaborate across a variety of functions, primarily in Finance and Risk, to contribute to the production of the ICAAP report for UK entities
- Project management of the ICAAP production with effective review and challenge to ensure a high standard of the ICAAP report in line with industry best practice.
- Act as a SME to senior stakeholders and team members. Drive improvements/implement feedback for future ICAAP submissions.
- Lead the monthly capital forecasting and quarterly stressed capital forecasting.
- Ability to understand and challenge base and stress balance sheet, P&L and Pillar 1 and 2 risk numbers, capital planning and balance sheet modelling, risk appetite
- Prepare management decks for presentation in management meetings including the Capital Forum, the ALCO and the Board
- Good understanding of European regulations and current developments including PRA and EBA (e.g. SREP, Stress Testing, Pillar 2, ICAAP)
- Oversee performance relative to the quality of the ICAAP reports, capital planning and stress results, and usage of the results in the day-to-day management of the business and strategy
- Potentially lead training for EMEA legal entities in respect of aspects of the strategic Target Operating Model and standards
- Engage stakeholders including project sponsors and project managers, country CFOs/Controllers, CROs/Risk, regional managers, and Technology seniors
- Participation in ICAAP Communications to EMEA staff
- Appropriately assess risks and issues related to projects and ensure timely and effective escalation.
- Bring new ideas to the table for the benefit of the bank and propose implementation solutions.
- Strong knowledge of at least one Pillar 1 risk is essential - preferably good understanding of counterparty credit risk. Knowledge of Non-Pillar 1 risks beneficial.
- Experience with ICAAP - Stress Testing or Production Management
- Strong communicator - both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills - ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills in particular MS Excel
- Enthusiastic team player and a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines, adapt to unexpected changes
- Excellent analytical skills and structural approach and thinking
- Technology aptitude: You will have to co-operate with technology staff, analyse and propose tech solutions
Apply today to find out more!