Indirect (VAT) Tax Specialist - London, Hybrid working £55,000+
Finitas are recruiting for an in-house Indirect (VAT) Tax Specialist to join a global group tax team for a well-established global mining company, headquartered in London. With ambitious expansion plans and new divisions forming, this is a fantastic time to be joining.
This organisation has always championed flexibility and autonomy and the entrepreneurial culture encourages individual growth and development. Whilst the company's flat management structure offers an open table for new ideas from all levels, you'll benefit from the support and expertise of the very best in the industry.
This is a real opportunity to progress your career as an Indirect (VAT) Tax specialist.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Providing expert Indirect (VAT) Tax advisory and consultancy services to the business
- Support, develop and implement the groups Tax Strategy
- Identify risks and opportunities from the business as it evolves
- Mediating and resolving complex issues
- Providing tactical solutions and presenting them to relevant parties
- Manage and provide support to group and its business
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with key personnel across the business
The ideal candidate:
- Previous Indirect (VAT) Tax experience with knowledge of Customs and International Trade
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor or Chartered Accountant
- Advance understanding of Tax within a multi-national organisation
- Ability to adapt, keep up to date with changes in VAT
- Strong commercial instinct with a curiosity for business
- Self-motivated and confident working independently and in a remote environment
- Professional and articulate with good presentation and soft skills
Apply or for more information please contact:
+44 7444 469 873