2x Insurance/MI Technician Opportunities
My client, a leading London Market Insurer, is looking for 2 ambitious individuals to join their Insurance teams. The role is a market technical support/technician in the Worldwide and North American Property Division on Insurance/Reinsurance including catastrophe exposed areas.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience handling Worldwide open market business, in particular North American business
- Knowledge of Total Objects
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of regulatory and tax requirements in the territories concerned
- Use of Crystal reports
- Can manage own workload and act independently
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Use of Electronic Placement systems
- Understanding and affinity for relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively with others - strong interpersonal skills
- CII qualification at Certificate or Diploma level (or equivalent insurance qualification
- Work as part of the North American/Global team servicing business from North America and elsewhere as required by the Division
- Day to day client servicing from initial submission of risks. Includes:
- Check client record is set up in the broking system
- Prepare renewal presentations for brokers to underwriters
- Analyse the insured risk in conjunction with the Broker and/or Producer to assess the client requirements, including working on schematics as required by the placement.
- Prepare Open Market Reform Contracts including endorsements and any adjustments.
- Produce client documentation as required by departmental procedures, complying with internal service standards
- Prepare statistical analysis including loss runs where necessary
- Build strong working relationships with the Group International offices and independent producers
- Maintain knowledge of market and regulatory and tax requirements relating to the portfolio
- Provide guidance to less experienced members of the technical team.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunities, apply today and, if successful, you will receive a call from a member of the team.