Audit & Training Associate | Lloyd's Broker | London/WFH | £55 - 65,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a growing Lloyd's broker in their search for a newly created Audit & Training Associate to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will performing regulatory and operational reviews on the company & their associated ARs to ensure they are complying with policies & procedures as well as providing recommendations to strengthen the controls and processes where appropriate.
You will also be required to manage the internal Compliance Training Plan and provide training to the relevant business units as well as their ARs.
- Minimum 3 years internal audit or compliance monitoring experience is essential.
- Knowledge of internal audit procedures, including planning, testing, sampling methods.
- Must be from an insurance background - preferably London market broking.
- Must have strong working knowledge of the FCA regulation.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - including report writing.
- Experience of working with appointed representatives (ARs)
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 3 days a week.
This is a brilliant opportunity to put your own stamp on! Being newly created you will be given autonomy and will be working with a strong team of compliance professionals for support.
If you have the right experience, apply now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk