Digital Marketing Manager Asia Pacific
Hong Kong based (hybrid)
Our client is a global data centre and colocation services provider. This is a newly created role for a skilled and driven marketeer to join their fantastic team in APAC in one of the world's fastest-growing and exciting sectors.
In this role, you will be a vital member of the APAC Marketing team and be involved in designing, implementing and executing marketing programmes to increase awareness of the company, generate qualified leads and accelerate the progression of opportunities in the sales pipeline.
You will also have the opportunity to support different aspects of regional marketing (events, marketing operations, budget planning/ tracking etc) and expand your marketing expertise working effectively with various stakeholders both within marketing, sales, product, segments strategy etc. to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and our offerings in order to deliver digital campaigns that resonate with the target audience.
You must be open to new challenges in a fast-growing business and ready to take on things outside your comfort zone to broaden your skills and experience.
What you'll need
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in a regional role doing B2B digital marketing, both in-house and agency
- Ability to deliver APAC wide campaigns that complement the complete marketing mix
- Proficiency in Marketo and Salesforce a must, plus other digital marketing tools
- Excellent English skills (spoken, written)
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with multiple stakeholder groups
- Connections with digital marketing agencies to run APAC-wide and in-country campaigns n a
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Track record of delivering successful strategic, global and regional marketing programmes with a measurable outcome
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment