My client is currently seeking multiple MI Analyst's to join their expanding team. The successful candidates will be tasked with the provision of MI in accordance with monthly and quarterly reporting timetables. You will also assist with the ongoing review and development of data governance, lineage, and validations and assist with the development of internal reporting.
- Assist the MI Manager in the management of current MI services so that they are accurate, stable, and robust.
- Contribute to the MI team with development, testing, and implementation of new reporting solutions.
- Manage and develop MI reports and services.
- Development of new reports whilst enhancing existing reports using SSRS.
- Gathering reporting requirements from various departments.
- Manage data and reporting issues by engaging with other teams to understand and resolve issues.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to organise and prioritise workloads under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong documentation skills with a high attention to detail.
- A good team player who can also work from own initiative.
- In-depth SQL knowledge including the ability to trouble shoot and performance tune queries.
- Experience of writing reports in SSRS would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Comfortable with technical issues including PC and server hardware and operating systems.
- Experience in a similar role within Lloyds or the London Insurance Market.
Apply today to find out more!