Salary is £100-120k depending on experience.
Our client is a New York-headquartered quantitative investment firm looking to hire an experienced Office Manager to support the Executive team. This is an incredibly exciting to work in a well-funded rapidly growing fintech scale up which has an alternate culture to the bulge brackets.
You will support all managers, and other employees in the US, U.K and Asia, handling a variety of administrative tasks/projects in order to ensure that business needs are met positively and productively.
- Support the initial search and set up of a London/Singapore office
- Administrative duties including general office operations and vendor management
- Provide administrative support to the business development, operations, compliance and HR team in the U.K., Netherlands and Singapore
- Partner with and support tasks from the CEO / President
- Schedule meetings (via zoom) and manage calendars and communicate changes on regular basis
- Manage the company assets, including computers, office supplies etc.
- Schedule and facilitate team building events
- Assist in organizing meetings, trade shows, or conferences for employees
- Assist with travel arrangements, VISA requirements, international meetings, while coordinating with employees schedules
- Be the on-the-ground expert for local knowledge and current affairs
- Manage local and remote onboarding / offboarding of new employees in conjunction with HR
- Assist HR with various admin tasks such as uploading CV's and jobs into Lever, arranging interviews, data entry into HR systems, IT procurement, distribution and inventory tracking for new joiners, file documents in Box, set up background checks, provide new employees with information packs, set up orientation meetings, point employees in the direction of company policies
Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in office management/operations
- Prior experience of working in a fast growth fintech scale up
- Previous administrative support and calendar management experience
- Experience in assisting with IT procurement / HR administration is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Must be able to communicate effectively over Slack, Email and remote Zoom calls
- Results-oriented, optimistic, self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be highly proficient at time management and problem-solving
- Self starter and motivated to drive business administration from scratch
- Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- Additional skills with document/data/presentation creating and editing tools considered a plus i.e. Word, Confluence