Project Accountant (remote) £500 - 650 day rate
Finitas are recruiting for a Project Accountant to join a district council in the South-West. With an ambitious regeneration project and restructuring going on within the council, this is a fantastic time to be joining. This will be inside IR35, contract for 12-14months.
Looking for someone with more than just numbers, you will be leading the finance and accounting aspect of the project, liaising with key stakeholders. Attending meetings, reporting revenue and costs, adhering to procedures and variances as and when they occur.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Tracking budgets, determining costs and estimates on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring spend and ensuring development and construction budgets maintained
- Active key point of contact for finance and accounting for your project
- Ensure timely reporting to key stakeholders
- Variance analysis
- Supporting and assisting process'
- Commercial analysis and viability at all stages of the project
The ideal candidate:
- AAT/ACCA qualified
- Previous project accounting experience
- Knowledge of workings and process' in public sector
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Commercial acumen
- Strong cost control techniques
- Knowledge of accounting systems and computer literate
Apply or for more information please contact:
+44 7444 469 873