My client is a small but leading software provider dedicated to delivering bespoke solutions to London market Insurance clients. They have been delivering excellence for over 10 years and this role has surfaced due to natural and rapid growth.
About the Role
As a Project Manager, you will be managing implementation projects with typical durations of 6-9 months and with team sizes of 3-8. You will have responsibility for successful completion of all project phases from inception to Production use and into BAU.
You will take onboard either new or existing implementation projects with varying sizes and lengths. This can include multiple clients dependant on the sizes of the projects.
Following completion of those projects, you will retain responsibility of those clients to ensure business stability and continuity and to act as the communicator for any support queries or issues. Any issues will then be passed to the relevant delivery managers to be actioned.
- Strong experience in planning and estimation
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills required
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects in parallel
- Prior experience in the Lloyds and / or London Market Insurance essential
- Experience of Finance and Actuarial projects desired
- Background in either software development of business analysis within Insurance
Apply today to find out more.