Looking for a new challenge in project management with a focus on customer service and consulting?
Finitas as recruiting a Project Manager for a fast growing, dynamic, hugely successful software company in the Bristol area.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business from their recent success' and having just had their offices re-furbished by a top designer to be as up to date, modern and fit for purpose to align with their balanced culture of work and play. The company has incredibly high retention rate of staff having come top 3 for tech companies to work for in 2020.
This is an electrifying opportunity to join an energetic operations team with a passion for new technology. Working directly with customers, stakeholders and business partners, providing a high level of customer service with an emphasis on pre-sales.
You must have previous experience project managing with a strong business understanding. In the role you will be:
- Liaising with customers, consulting with an emphasis on presales.
- Managing third party relationships
- Learning and developing a detailed knowledge of the system product
- Ensuring a timely delivering of projects, with an eye on budget
- Running implementation workshops
- Adding ideas to development and improve the product to enhance the customer experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Management and Financial Accounting
- Previous experience in project management
- Proficient IT technical skills and knowledge
- PRINCE2 qualified or equivalent
- Right attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Full UK driving license
- Either a fully or part qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW or CIMA) would be a benefit
Apply now for this role if you believe you have what it takes and are looking for the next steps in your career adding new skills and looking to grow both personally and professionally.
Apply here and contact directly
w.matthews @ finitas.co. uk
0203 370 2000