Quantitative Risk Analyst to Client Clearing
When you work at Client, you're working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunities, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we're all valued for our unique perspectives.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we're committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
About The Client Clearing House
Client Clearing is now looking for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to join the dynamic, technology-driven, and highly productive Risk Modelling team at Client's Stockholm office. Client Clearing is a multi-asset derivative clearinghouse covering commodity, equity, and fixed income products. You will be a part of the Risk Modelling team consisting of quantitative analysts, software developers, and data scientists.
The Risk Modelling team is responsible for developing and supervising the risk models used by the clearinghouse to manage the various risks associated with the derivatives clearing business, such as counterparty, market, and liquidity risk. You will play a prominent role in the development, implementation, and management of these models, with a particular focus on derivatives on equities, indices, and fixed income products.
The Risk Management department strives for intra-team knowledge sharing across markets and tasks. Therefore, you will work closely across various teams within the organization, including Operations, Business Development, and Technology, ultimately acting as a subject matter expert against both internal and external partners during the development of both our existing markets as well as new initiatives.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and to gain a detailed understanding of the global derivatives clearing business.
We Offer You
At Client, we strive to challenge the status quo and always look for new ways to do things to improve and exceed the collective goals of our teams, company, and customers. A strong inner drive and adaptability are therefore crucial to succeed at Client.
©environment where you are recognized for your results and ability to drive things forward proactively & persistently. Every day brings many opportunities to learn & grow and rewards with a global impact we build.
We offer a full-time position in London, UK. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
What You Will Do
- Managing and developing the Client Clearing's risk models
- Being a part of cross-functional projects in connection to the development of new products and/or markets, and developing the appropriate models and risk frameworks for covering the risks involved
- Acting as subject matter authority on various derivatives on equities, indices, and fixed income, or commodities, representing risk management towards customers, regulators, and internal decision-makers
- Development of applications (Python, Java, or. NET) used by the risk management team
What We Expect
- A Master's Degree in Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong quantitative skills
- A prior risk management experience is required it is a plus if you have worked in a clearinghouse
- Experience within one of the three asset classes; derivatives markets, equity, fixed income, or commodities
- Have a strong interest in the financial markets, and the ability and will to reach a deep understanding of the risks inherent to derivative
- Positive demeanour and an ability to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Analytical and self-motivated
What Would Be Beneficial
We will emphasize personal qualities as the role includes a wide range of contacts, everything from authorities, stakeholders, and customers.
- Is highly analytical and possesses the ability to make quick decisions based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Effective communication - being comfortable in speaking publicly in front of clients, facilitating a meeting, and being effective in written communication
- Experience in programming in Python, C#, and SQL Server databases
- A strong inner drive and motivation, growing in a high pace environment
Come as You Are
Client is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.