Complex Claims Adjuster | Lloyd's Syndicate | London/Hybrid | £60- 70,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with an established Lloyd's Syndicate in their search for a Complex Claims Adjuster to join their team.
Working in a team of four and reporting directly into the Head of Claims, you will be joining a growing Claims function that are working towards being a centre of excellence! You will be managing and adjusting various portfolios of claims and will be working across a range of classes of business including Marine, Financial Lines, Construction, Reinsurance, Property and Casualty.
- Minimum 5 years experience of working in Claims across multiple classes of business (focus on property & casualty is preferable)
- Must be from an insurance background - Lloyds/London market
- Experience in conducting technical claims audits
- Ability to manage claims and TPAs in various jurisdictions.
- Strong verbal, written communication
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
Please note you will be required to work in their London office 3 days a week.
This is a brilliant opportunity offering lots of progress & autonomy, so if you have the right experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk