Senior Compliance Monitoring Manager | Investments | Working from Home | £60 - 65,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be engaged with a reputable investments company in their search for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to join their ever-growing Compliance function!
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, this individual will be managing the thematic elements of the company's Compliance Monitoring function. As well as managing the delivery of continuous improvement to the thematic monitoring processes, you will be managing a small team and producing MI for key stakeholders.
- 5-10 years + in risk and compliance roles
- From a financial services background and must have previous experience of working in investments
- Experience managing an assurance function
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Understanding and experience of the three-lines of defense
This is an amazing chance to be part of an established company with lots of opportunity for growth, learning & development. They have an excellent working culture and the team is full of ambitious professionals.
So, if you're interested, please apply now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk