Senior Conduct Risk Officer - Europe | London Market Insurer | London/Hybrid | £70 - 75,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnering with a growing London market insurer in their search for a Senior Conduct Risk Officer. This is a newly created role due to the expansion of their European team. You will be reporting into the Head of Compliance and will also have the opportunity to grow your team as well!
You will be the main point of contact for advice and support on all matters relating to insurance distribution, product governance, conduct risk and complaints. Along with this, you will be working towards the European Insurance Distribution framework, conducting regulatory risk assessments, keeping abreast of developing policies and contributing to the Compliance plan.
- Strong knowledge of the European and the Luxembourgish Insurance Distribution framework, including Conduct Risk.
- Must have at least 5 years experience of working in conduct risk/compliance
- Must be from an insurance background - London market/Lloyd's
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at varying levels including stakeholders
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office
Please note you will be required to work in their London office at least 3 days a week and there may be occasional travel to their European offices.
This is an excellent opportunity that you can make shape to make your own & grow your own team out! You will be given plenty of autonomy and be part of a highly dynamic compliance function that are growing from strength to strength!
So, if you have the right experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk