Senior Finance Business Partner
South-East England (Remote)
£55,000 - £64,000
Are you a commercially minded finance professional with a local authority background?
Do you want to be part of a leading, dynamic local authority?
Finitas are working with a leading local authority looking to add a Senior Finance Business Partner to their team. You will be responsible for analysis and assessment of financial assets/liabilities, responsible for planning, and liaising/advising Senior Stakeholders on strategic performance.
- Responsible for analysis and assessment of financial assets
- Financial aspects of medium term planning
- Lead on the provision of insightful long-term predictive analytics
- Optimising Financial Modelling
- Develop and review financial policy and 3-year business plans
- CIMA Qualified (Or Equivalent)
- Minimum 2-years Post Qualified
- Public Sector experience with Financial Management
- Process and System improvement experience
- IFRS Knowledge & Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading local authority and work remotely! You will receive a fair package and play a key role within the finance team.
Apply today and contact j.tucker @ finitas.co.uk / k.henry @ finitas.co.uk or call 0203 807 7595 to discuss in more detail.