This role, with a leading Pensions & Benefits business, is at the very core of their services within the Wealth arm of their supporting Members, Trustees and Clients. The main purpose of this role is to assist managing their clients' pension schemes by ensuring that they receive the information they need to enable them to make informed decisions on their benefits.
This is a fully remote contract. If you are local to one of their many offices across the UK, you have the option to use the facility.
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard (automated and non-automated manual/system processes)
- To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members
- Respond to errors and ensure complaints are handled effectively
- Be proactive and not be afraid to speak your mind when suggesting new efficient processes
- Act as a leader; peer review your colleagues' work and offer them guidance
Your Skills and Background
- Previous pensions administration experience (Defined Benefits/Defined Contributions)
- Experience in both manual calculations and automated calculations of DB/DC pensions
- Knowledge and willingness to learn about different schemes
Apply today to find out more!