Are you a fully or part-qualified accountant but looking for a wider perspective than just balance sheets?
Finitas as recruiting a Support Consultant for a fast growing, dynamic, hugely successful software company in the Bristol area.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business from their recent success' and having just had their offices re-furbished by a top designer to be as up to date, modern and fit for purpose to align with their balanced culture of work and play. The company has incredibly high retention rate of staff having come top 3 for tech companies to work for in 2020.
This is an electrifying opportunity to join an energetic team with a passion for new technology. Working directly with customers and business partners, providing a high level of customer service with an emphasis on pre-sales.
In the role you will be carrying out functions:
- Providing assistance and support to customer and stakeholders via the cloud-based support desk
- Delivering training and consulting remotely or on-site
- Encouraging customers to make the very most of the product and addition features
- Managing support tickets from inception to resolution meeting client Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, completing timesheets and questionnaires
The ideal candidate will be:
- Either a fully or part qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAWE or CIMA)
- A self-motivator with a passion for technology and customer service
- Ability to work independently and with relevant teams
- Right attitude with a willingness to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable
Apply now for this role if you believe you have what it takes and are looking for the next steps in your career adding new skills and looking to grow both personally and professionally.
Apply here and contact directly
w.matthews @ finitas.co. uk
0203 370 2000