Technology Risk Manager | Investments | Remote | £70 - 80,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be engaged with a reputable investments company in their search for a newly created Technology Risk Manager. The company are going through some exciting change & good growth!
This role will be working closely with Data & Technology leaders, managers, stakeholders, DPO & Data Owners providing guidance, oversight and challenge to the technology and digital risk control environment as well as data & privacy across the business. You will also be undertaking assurance reviews, managing output, ownership and remediation activity.
- Proven 2nd line risk management experience in a large Financial Services company
- Proven IT development, operations, GRC (1st line), or InfoSec experience in a large organisation Financial Services company
- Strong technical knowledge across the technology management agendas
- Strong focus on technology and security management principles that support delivery of the firm's objectives
- FCA knowledge
- Relevant professional qualifications in Technology, Risk, and/or Cyber Security
This is truly an amazing opportunity to join a client focussed business where the work you deliver can truly make a difference!
Please note that although the role is remote, you may have to travel a few times a quarter to their head office in Southwest England.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now. Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk