Our client is a London based consultancy firm offering financial risk management and operational treasury services. They have been going for over 30 years and have offices in Sydney, Singapore, London and NYC. They are privately owned by various PE firms including Inflexion.
You will be working directly with the Chief Transformation Officer, responsible for the coordination and execution of transformation initiatives across the company. You will be involved in driving changes that support the company's ambitious growth agenda.
- Assist the CTO in developing and maintaining a roadmap of transformation initiatives
- Work with the CTO to monitor and track progress against the roadmap, identifying potential bottlenecks and proposing adjustments as needed.
Planning and Execution of Initiatives
- Oversee planning, execution, and follow-up to ensure successful delivery.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to drive actions and alignment, mitigate risks, and deliver value.
- Act as a catalyst for change across the organisation, promoting the adoption of new practices and behaviours required to drive growth.
- Analyse relevant data to measure the success and impact of implemented changes, using findings to refine strategies and improve outcomes.
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure their buy-in and support for transformational initiatives, addressing concerns and helping to foster a culture of change.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of leading transformation projects or programmes in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Familiarity with a corporate, consulting, and / or Private Equity backed environment is valued.
- Strong project management skills, including ability to oversee multiple initiatives, manage resources, and deliver outcomes effectively.
- Ability to engage diverse stakeholders across an organisation, influencing behaviours and fostering alignment.
- Ability to derive insights from data and make data-driven decisions.
- Professional qualifications in a relevant field (e.g. finance, business management, project or change management, etc.) are valued.