Account Manager - Alliance & Partners
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based market data integration and analytics, their clients are buy side, sell side and insurance companies. They are privately owned and have about 100 employees.
In this role you will create and develop alliances and partnerships to deliver new opportunities and support continued growth. This is a London based role reporting in to the Global Head of Sales. This position comes with a competitive salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits, 25 days of annual leave plus public/bank holidays
Because of the strategic nature of the solutions, the sales cycle can involve multiple third-parties that advise throughout the selection process, implement post-selection and/or offer complementary solutions and services.
The Alliance & Partner Director is responsible for all third-party relationships insofar as they cover firms that offer complementary products and services, including:
* Data vendors
* Global and regional consultancies
* Technology vendors
* Professional Services firms
* Other companies that advise client and prospect firms on strategic data management priorities and solutions
The role focuses on lead generation through these channels which has an indirect and direct benefit to the company achieving its sales and revenue targets.
- Identify the right individuals at target third-party firms and build regular, active and productive relationships.
- Educate third-party channels about the products and services and how they help financial services firms meet objectives in operational efficiency, regulatory compliance and business enablement.
- Own and maintain partner profiles in SalesForce.
- Originate and negotiate third-party agreements for collaboration, this can include (but not limited to) leadgen, services and product integration, organisation of joint events and production of joint collateral.
- Closely collaborate with global sales teams.
- Attend and represent the company at key industry events.
- 3+ years of experience in partnership roles in financial services software or data.
- Knowledge of the financial services and service provider landscape.
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory and technology themes and business drivers and a keen eye for complimentary solutions and services.
- Demonstrated success in productive third party relationships.
- Strong commercial awareness, acumen and negotiation skills.
- Very customer focused and ability to create lasting long-term relationships.