A truly exciting opportunity to join a leading insurance group with well-established presence in Europe.
This is a newly created role for an experience accounting professional who thrives in an entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for maintaining control over the accounting transactions and coordinating with the finance department as needed to resolve financial discrepancies. You will also be involved in preparing financial statements, monthly budgets, and reporting.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records
- Regularly update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable)
- Enter transaction data into system using Sage 100 and Sage X3 (after Merge) or any other system given by the Management
- Connect with Banks for Transfers, LGs, Statement of Accounts, and any other applications needed
- Coordinate the monthly book close by the deadline set by superior
- Coordinate with the external payroll company regarding monthly accounting applications
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company accounting and financial guidelines
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, ACCA is a plus
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting Principles, Financial Analysis, IFRS & GAAP
- Advanced Excel, Proficient with other MS