Finitas are delighted to be partnering with a leading London Market insurer in their search for an Assistant Syndicate Accountant.
Reporting to the Syndicate Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting the production, maintenance, reconciliation, and analysis of the accounting ledger.
- Assist Syndicate Accounting Manager in ledger review and related close activities
- Own and close queries from Group Finance, Syndicate Reporting and Audit teams
- Build relationships with stakeholders in Group finance, Actuarial, Syndicate reporting, IT functions to improve the quality of information reported both internally within the group and externally to Lloyd's
- Qualified accountant with PQE
- Have good working knowledge of Insurance Accounting, preferably Syndicate
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working with high volumes of data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated working as a team and individually