A new opportunity with a Banking Client has surfaced on their Booking program. They are looking for an individual with strong BA/PM skills with an Operations, Production Control, or Audit background. Experience around booking model controls and a strong understanding of MSS product flows (booking, confirmations) is required.
- assist with the delivery of a multi-phased programme to scope, design and implement an effective and efficient framework across the range of MSS products and systems
- Lead risk based assessments and gap analyses to review risk associated with trade booking processes
- Perform analysis on large volumes of trade data to run proof of concepts
- Implement plans to continuously evolve control framework
- Ensure that relevant booking control standards and control documentation is kept up to date,
- Work with Audit and other Control groups to drive forward control enhancement initiatives
- 5- 10 years Banking or Financial Services industry experience in MSS or ICG
- Strong project/programme management skills
- Strong understanding in MSS traded products and related Front Office trading controls
- Proven track record in collaboration across different businesses and regions
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Advanced Excel and strong database analysis/management
Apply today to find out more.