Finitas is recruiting a Branch Reporting Manager on behalf of a leading insurance group.
You will be responsible for the preparation of statutory and regulatory returns for their branches. This includes financial statements, regulatory returns, and a range of other regulatory reporting.
If you are a qualified accountant, with strong understanding of UK Companies Act, and experience in IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP, this role could be a great fit for you.
- Manage the preparation of forecast capital positions for branches
- Liaise and coordinate processes with other teams within Finance including Technical Accounting, Finance Systems, FP&A and Tax to support reporting processes and resolution of ad-hoc queries
- Qualified Accountant
- 5-7 years of post qualified experience in the insurance industry
- Detailed understanding of insurance technical accounting and reporting
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading insurance company with a CFO looking to get the best people on board and offer progression and development for the right person.