Business Analyst - Contract Inside IR35
Finitas are partnered with one of the UK's largest specialist insurer. They are experiencing a high level of growth and change which has resulted in the need of the addition of 3 change professionals, one vacancy being this position reporting into the Head of Business Change.
- Understand business outcomes and shaping them with the business so that functional requirements can be defined.
- Challenge the business to properly and appropriately define the changes necessary to deliver the business outcomes that are being sought.
- Develop and improve business processes within the technology and business organisations and understand functional requirements, specifying and analysing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Collect and write formal specifications and communicate functional requirements between technology and business functions to design and implement business solutions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Responsible for planning and estimating own work.
- Use a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
- Identify business priorities and advise business stakeholders on options by collaborating with solution architects and technologists.
- Apply scope management and assurance that change management processes are adhered to.
- Solid understanding of project management tools and technique.
- A core competency in business analysis and some formal training.
- Experience working on a large scale project/programme implementing software and process solutions.
- Processing mapping/modelling experience of at least one standard
- Experience of Agile methodology.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal / stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience of facilitating workshops.
Apply today to find out more!