My client is a software house who are dedicated to delivering bespoke Insurance systems to the Lloyd's and London Insurance market. They are seekling an established Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team in London.
The core focus of this role is to support a Lead Business Analyst in the delivery and roadmap of implementation projects. Whilst this is a supporting role to the Lead BA, my client is looking for someone who will take initiative and be comfortable engaging with the team in the US, communicating well to develop a strong partnership across all locations.
This is a customer/client-facing role working in an Agile/ scrum environment, with the challenges associated with working across time zones. Experience working within a similar environment would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working within a software product team, as a Business Systems Analyst
- Full lifecycle delivery experience (SDLC)
- London market Insurance industry experience
- Knowledge of Underwriting Risk and Exposure Management would be highly advantageous
- SQL skills
- Experience in Agile PM tools (TFS, Rally)
Apply today to find out more!