Real Estate Claims Executive
London - 3 days in the office per week
Up to £60,000 pa (DOE)
Finitas are working closely with a leading Lloyd's broker in their search for a Real Estate Claims Executive to join the growing team.
If you have solid exposure to Commercial Property and looking to make that next step in your career, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This is an exciting opportunity within the Global Real Estate & Construction Division for an experienced Claims Executive.
The team is primarily based in London and deliver innovative insurance placements and risk management services for organisations involved in the real estate and construction sectors. This dedicated division is one of the largest and most established combined Real Estate and Construction team in the London Market.
In this role you will provide claims handling services to an allocated portfolio of clients while supporting the overall claims service provision to clients and supporting associates within the team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing claims to conclusion, liaising effectively and appropriately with the client, insurer, loss adjuster and any other interested party
- Provision of advice on the application of policy cover and the necessary documentation/information required to progress the claim
- Negotiating with insurers to achieve the most beneficial and cost-effective settlement for the client
- Negotiating with insurers to ensure reserves are realistic and appropriate
- Ensuring claims are registered and appropriately updated on systems
Key Skills & Competencies
- A minimum of 5 years Claims experience within Commercial Property
- Excellent technical claims experience with strong knowledge of the London Market
- Ability to prepare and interpret claims experiences and analyses
- Knowledge of ASSET and Microsoft Office
- CII qualifications would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
Interviews are happening next week, this role won't be around for long! Please register your interest by sending your CV to e.ross @ finitas.co.uk.