We are working exclusively with a Global Insurance Broker in their search for a Claims Processing Technician to join the growing team.
Reporting into the Global Head of Risk Processing, you will be a key member to the department and responsible for managing and processing claims.
The right candidate will be a team player who has a high level of self-management, is well organised and has great attention to detail. They must be confident and have the ability to communicate effectively across the company and to third parties.
- Review the bound MRC's sent through from the Brokers to ensure the correct templates/formats are used according to the latest regulations and Xchanging requirements.
- Ensure all policy documents are processed correctly by the processing team.
- Liaising and responding to any queries sent through from Underwriters and process any corrections to the bureau as and when required.
- Around 5 years of experience working within the Insurance industry
- In depth technical knowledge of the insurance market and Xchanging practices and policies
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of MS tools like PowerPoint, SharePoint and Word
- Some knowledge of FCA Compliance requirements