Job title: Client Service Analyst
Location: London (Hybrid) 2 Days Per Week Office Based
Employee status: Permanent
Purpose of the role
Accountable for the Customer Service function within OPAL alongside providing support to the Platform Support Analyst on the management and resolution of tickets raised on behalf of clients. Clients to include but not limited to brokers, MGA's, underwriters and Digital Trading Division. The Client Service Analyst will play a key role in the system and product evolution, new and potential product development as well as the on boarding, set up and training of all new Opal contracts and users. You will also play an active role in the retention of current users and be able to communicate system and product changes needed to maintain user levels and increase premium transacted through the system.
Duties and accountabilities
- Managing client feedback in relation to enhancements to the platform and relaying relevant insights and opportunities to the Product Owner and Platform Support Analyst to action accordingly.
- Working in close colaboration with the Platform Support Analyst facilitating knowledge share between both functions and to include assistance of the internal ticketing system (Provide cover when necessary for the Platform Support Analyst).
- Responsible for providing OPAL front end demontrations to all new and existing clients.
- Assisting with marketing on all OPAL products and maintaing a strong level of product knowledge.
- Repsonbility for all new product microsite builds and maintancence of all existing microsites.
- Maintenance of all DTD information within the internal intranet hub and external website(s).
- Responsible for communications with all clients with regards to system and product updates.
- Adhoc client report production.
Skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with a digital quote and bind platform.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Good problem solving and communication, both verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to relate to the user base and handle frustrated users queries to resolution in a proactive manner.
- Forward thinking and proactive mind set with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to distinguish and understand the underlying business needs of all stakeholders from their requests.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams simultaneously.
Fairness and respect
We make decisions considering the best interests of key stakeholders. We are direct and straightforward in our actions, working collaboratively to create a culture of fairness and respect.
Open and inclusive
We act with integrity, valuing diversity of thought and background. We take time to listen to the needs of our customers, stakeholders and colleagues working together to seek and share information.
We have a passion for success, aspiring to be recognised as best in class. We embrace new opportunities, encouraging innovation in pursuit of our goals.
Striving to be better
We strive to improve at all times, challenging complacency, being agile and adapting to change. We always seek to improve our customers' experience with us.
Investing in people's potential
We provide an environment where each employee can reach their personal potential. We encourage personal accountability for performance and individual ownership for growth and success.
AEGIS London is an equal opportunities employer and recognises the value of a diverse workforce in facilitating better decision making and business growth. We encourage a variety of differing views, perspectives and insights to create a collaborative working environment. Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to our business and we encourage applications from all backgrounds recognising the diversity of society and our customers.