Compliance Advice Officer | Lloyd's Broker | London/WFH | £55 - 65,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be working with a growing Lloyd's broker in their search for a Compliance Advice Officer. Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for all compliance queries.
- Ensure Lloyd's systems such as Atlas, DAM are appropriately updated.
- Work on new regulatory projects, such as the Consumer Duty within the firm.
- Assist in the design, drafting, review and implementation of compliance policy documents and procedures.
- Provide training sessions to the business on core compliance topics.
- Collate and prepare data for the production of MI packs.
- Ensure the company meets its financial crime prevention responsibilities and provide advice on sanctions.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year's relevant compliance experience.
- Must come from a reinsurance or Lloyd's Broker background.
- A strong understanding of the FCA's and Lloyd's rules and guidance.
Please note you'll be required to their London office twice a week.
This is a cracking opportunity to build up your compliance experience, roll out new regimes, advice the business and work with senior management & stakeholders. So, definitely, not to be missed!
So, if you have the experience above and would like to learn more about the role, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk