Compliance Analyst | Insurtech | Fully Remote | £35 - 45,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a growing insurtech in their search for a Compliance Analyst - this is a newly created role due to good company growth and you will be reporting directly to the Compliance Director.
They are looking for someone with at least 18 months London insurance market experience and has ideally worked across all areas of compliance - monitoring, financial crime, advice. You must have good working knowledge of the FCA, PRA & Lloyd's minimum standards.
- Ensuring compliance with Lloyd's and Company market delegated authority agreements
- Due diligence of KYC protocols and sanctions/financial crime screening
- Compliance oversight for the implementation and launch of new products in B2B and B2B2C channels
- Develop and conduct compliance monitoring reviews
- Review and approval of policy wordings, company publications, financial promotions, marketing, emails and other communications as required.
- Horizon scanning for key new and emerging relevant regulatory risks as they relate to insurtech sector as a whole
- Leading the implementation of regulatory change across the organisation
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a massively growing & innovative business that will provide you with not only UK exposure but also global. There are continuous learning & development opportunities that will propel your compliance career to the next level!
Please note you must be from a London market insurance background - insurer, MGA, broker - any other backgrounds will not be considered.
Please apply now! Or for more information, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @finitas.co.uk