Compliance Assistant | Reinsurer | Dublin | €30 - 40,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively partnered with a global reinsurance company in their search for a Compliance Assistant to join their team. This is a newly created role due to good company growth and you will be provided with all the training & development required!
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, some of the duties you will be assisting with are:
- Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the team.
- Dealing with international licensing queries, alerts, renewals and KYC requests.
- Assisting with the annual review of policies, procedures and guidance documents.
- Clearing financial crime and sanctions screening alerts on a daily basis.
- Compliance Monitoring activities, including areas such as Gifts and Entertainment monitoring, monitoring the Compliance inbox.
This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate looking to enter the insurance / compliance space. The ideal person will have:
- A strong desire to learn, including appropriate professional qualifications.
- Some compliance experience in financial services, if not the willingness to learn is essential.
- Strong academic background - ideally a Law graduate.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to handle a varied workload and competing priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Commercially savvy, bright, energetic and positive with a 'can do' attitude.
This is a brilliant role giving you unparalleled hands-on experience as well as global exposure - definitely not one to be missed!
Please note you'll be required to work in their Dublin office 4 days a week.
So, if you believe you have the right experience, please apply now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @finitas.co.uk