Compliance Manager | Lloyd's Syndicate | London / WFH | £60 - 70,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a rapidly growing Lloyd's Syndicate in their search for a newly created Compliance Manager to join their team. This role will be reporting into the Head of Compliance, and you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of Compliance function.
This is a brilliant generalist position where you will across monitoring, advisory, horizon scanning, financial crime, data protection, Conduct Risk and complaints.
Key experience required:
- Min 5 years compliance experience
- Must be from a Lloyd's / London market insurance background
- Awareness of Lloyd's Minimum Standards and FCA/PRA, SMCR, Solvency II
- Capability and appetite to operate in a small 'hands-on' team
- Experience of setting up and delivering a Compliance Monitoring Programme would be highly desirable
This is an opportunity to join an exciting organisation at the early stages of its development and to be integral in the build out the Compliance function, with a key role in supporting the business and helping the business to achieve its strategy and objectives.
Please note that you will be required to work in their London office 2/3 days a week and then the rest at home.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk