Compliance Manager | Lloyd's Syndicate | London / WFH | £80 - 90,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be exclusively supporting an established Lloyd's Syndicate in their search for a Compliance Manager to join their team. (This role will be evolving into a Head of Compliance position in the years to come)
You will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the maintenance and further development of the compliance function, its framework and its systems and controls that simultaneously allow the business to function effectively and efficiently while being compliant with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 7 years compliance experience
- Must be from a Lloyd's insurance background
- Excellent knowledge & understanding of the regulatory regimes of the PRA, FCA and Lloyd's
- Ability to be able to communicate compliance issues clearly to others both verbally and in writing at all levels within the business and to external stakeholders
- Experience of managing others (not essential)
This is an amazing opportunity that does not come around very often, therefore there is a desire for the successfulcandidate to show sufficient knowledge and experience to be able to step up and assume the role of Head of Compliance in the near future.
Please note you will be required to travel to their London office three times a week. As well as a competitive salary you will receive other amazing benefit including a non-contributory pension & discretionary bonus.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk