Compliance Manager - Insurance - Manchester
Hybrid role (3 days in the office)
Finitas are working with a basis with an leading global insurance company who are on the search for a Compliance Manager to join them on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity where your core responsibilities will be to support the risk and compliance function.
This includes, but is not be limited to:
- Create, develop and deliver the Compliance Plan
- Identify and assess compliance and regulatory issues across all functions
- Draft emerging regulatory risk reports and taking appropriate action when required
- Provide tailored, technical regulatory advice and support to stakeholders which is pragmatic and delivered in simple form.
- Lead regulatory projects and support on operational projects as required
- Assist the insurance brokers with regulatory filings
- Ensure all compliance work is carried out to the required level of competence
- Assist with and maintain records for; regulatory breaches, gifts and entertainment, conflicts of interest, enterprise risk management, GDPR, third party payments, approved parties and sanctions
- Proven Compliance experience within Insurance industry
- Sound understanding of insurance broking, the application of regulation and potential risks
- Knowledge of the FCA Handbook - Principles, Rules and Guidelines, including CASS, DISP, ICOBS, SYSC and PROD rules
- Ability to undertake detailed investigations or monitoring and report concisely with practical application
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and continually growing company.
Interviews are happening next week, this role won't be around for long! Please register your interest by sending your CV to e.ross @ finitas.co.uk.