Compliance Monitoring Analyst | Lloyd's Broker | £40 - 50,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a reputable Lloyd's broker in their search to secure a Compliance Monitoring Analyst. This is a new role for the company due to the growth experienced by the business and its ever growing regulatory obligations.
You will be reporting into the Head of Compliance and some responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of the Company's annual Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Performing due diligence checks on all new business relationships
- Carrying out Sanction Screening
- Assist with the monitoring of the company's Appointed Representatives
- Submitting Applications to the FCA where required
- Assisting with the implementation and continued monitoring of the risk management framework
- Min 3 years working in a Compliance position
- Insurance Broking background, particularly within Lloyd's
- Understanding of FCA rules including CASS and ICOBS
- Use of FCA Online Systems (GABRIEL and REGData)
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant team with lots of exposure across the business. So, if you believe you have the tight experience, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02033702000 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk.