Compliance Monitoring Analyst | Lloyd's Broker | London/WFH | £45 - 55,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be working with a growing Lloyd's broker in their search for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst. Reporting into the Senior Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping up to date with regulatory developments, including FCA.
- Assisting in the effective delivery of the company's annual compliance plan as well as risk framework.
- Proactively conduct monitoring activities.
- Ensuring the compliance registers are maintained.
- Support in the deliverance of ad hoc thematic monitoring reviews.
- Ensuring the ARs are adequately monitored for compliance.
- Minimum 2 year's relevant compliance experience - ideally monitoring.
- Must be from a Lloyd's insurance background.
- A strong understanding of the FCA's and Lloyd's rules
Please note you'll be required to their London office twice a week.
This is a new role due to good company growth - there is lots of learning & development as well as exposure across various jurisdictions. They are a flexible & dynamic team with a great culture!
So, if you have the experience above and would like to learn more about the role, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk