Conduct Risk & Service Manager | Financial Services | WFH / Bristol | £60 - 65,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading financial services company based in Bristol in their search for a newly created Conduct Risk Manager. You will be reporting into the Head of Conduct & Client Services and will support the development and embedding of a strong and effective conduct risk framework as well as defining and setting the standards of great client outcomes.
- Financial services background
- Strong understanding & experience of conduct risk / conduct risk framework
- Strong understanding of customer journey / service
- Experience in delivering complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams
- Able to interpret data to identify opportunities and risks
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey complex issues clearly and effectively across all levels including senior stakeholders
This is a brilliant newly created role, where you can heavily influence & impact the current set up and really be in a position to make the role your own.
Please note you will be required to travel to their Bristol office twice a month and the rest is working from home.
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk