Cost Efficiency Manager
Do you have Finance experience within a regulated environment?
Have you got proven experience of improving cost transparency?
A leading Financial Services company are looking for a Cost Efficiency Manager to join their team in London. You will have a finance related degree, experience of line management, and be a strong communicator.
You will be responsible for seeking and tracking cost savings, improving cost transparency, and provide support to the business to identify and resolve financial issues and reduce potential risks.
- Reviewing business cases to ensure they are robust and appropriate for external audiences
- Improving cost transparency to external stakeholders
- Process improvement and introduce best practice
- Seeking and tracking cost savings across the business
- Undergraduate Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics etc.)
- Experience in regulated environment
- Proven experience improving cost transparency
- Line management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a leading business and you will be rewarded with a good salary and strong benefits package. Apply today and contact 0203 370 2000 / j.tucker @ finitas.co.uk to find out more.