I am working with a leading London market Specialty Insurer in their effors to identify a Data & Analytics Specialist. The role will provide expertise around the design, development and implementation of innovative business insight solutions to mature their reporting and analytics.
- Identify business logic and develop new semantic layer data models as the foundation for all reporting.
- Own the reporting process, from ETL to report delivery.
- Liaise with project teams and business users in the development of reports and dashboards.
- Respond to incoming support requests from Production Support. Analyse and resolve user problems, issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through development and service level standards.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offerings and policies to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Work with the Solutions Consultant to ensure best practice code development and alignment to agreed solutions.
- Work with Data Governance to establish data development, definition, and design.
- Develop and maintain the data dictionary.
- Ensure quality of reporting solutions by performing code review with peers, creating documentation, performing defect root cause analysis, and completing unit and integration testing.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Deep understanding of structured data management.
- Experience with both normalized, star and multidimensional schema design.
- Understanding of ETL and data warehouse principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, prioritizes and manages multiple tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of SSIS and SSRS.
- good knowledge of SQL Server.
- Experience using Tableau
- Insurance background.
- Knowledge and experience of insurance data models.
- Google Cloud Platform
Please apply today to find out more!