Data Engineer - London Market Insurer
Salary up to £75,000 (depending on experience)
Location - London/Munich/Rotterdam
Finitas are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading insurance group in their search for an experienced Data Engineer. This role sits within the Data Science function in the Analytics team, and reports into the Lead Data Engineer.
You will be working in a R&D oriented team with strong cloud data engineering and data scientists skills. The team will support you in the creation and use of data models, ensuring the highest standard in data integrity, and ensuring that our data warehousing design is efficient, scalable and robust.
The candidate will be expected to work with a growing team, sharing responsibility for tasks and delivering on Sprint methodology.
We desire a candidate with:
- Experience delivering cloud solutions using Databricks, Delta Tables, ADLS, Azure Data Lake.
- Strong coding skills in Python/PySpark
- Able to create and run unit and integration tests throughout the development lifecycle
Qualifications & Experience:
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Strong Python coding skills, knowledge of R and SQL
- Understanding the product delivery cycle and agile methodology
- Ability to translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Some experience of Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as PowerBI, Qlik desirable, but not necessary
- Knowledge of a second language desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and continually growing company.
Interviews are happening next week, this role won't be around for long! Please register your interest by sending your CV to e.ross @ finitas.co.uk.