Data Insight Lead | Financial Services | Bristol / WFH | £45 - 50,000 (doe)
Finitas are delighted to be partnered with a leading financial services company in their search for a Data Insight Lead to join their team. This role will provide the bridge between Data Insight, reporting and Marketing action.
- Responsible for monitoring macro performance, flagging trends, opportunities for growth and threats through frequent interrogation of the data.
- Regular reporting in meetings and to senior stakeholders.
- Leading key data, lead marketing initiatives ensuring marketing is prioritising the right activity and are delivered.
- Setting targets for all areas of marketing and updating/evolving when necessary.
- Solid data analytic skills (Desirable Adobe Analytics knowledge)
- A deep knowledge of online and offline marketing techniques and strategies
- Demonstrable success using digital analytics and conversion rate optimisation techniques
- 4+ years data insight experience either agency or client direct (financial services is highly desirable)
- Ability to distil complex campaign data into easily communicable strategic insight
- Expert communicator with ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Able to turn insight into actions
This is great opportunity where you have a career path to become an expert in this field & training / development is highly promoted. You will also have lots of exposure to senior stakeholders.
Please note that you may be required to travel to their Bristol office twice a month. They also offer a highly competitive salary along with a bonus of up to 25% based on personal & company performance!
So, if you're interested, please submit your CV now! Or alternatively, please get in touch with Raj on 02038079714 / r.basra @ finitas.co.uk