Data Quality Analyst | Permanent | London/Working from Home
- Define Data Quality KPI's to create Data Quality dashboards and implement Data Quality validation rules
- Assess the quality of data and suggest solutions for data quality issues by working with technology, business and data governance teams
- Assess the existing data flows and validation rules for different data classes provide solutions for better validation rules
- Understand the input data and their importance for various risk, capital, RWA calculation engines
- Strong understanding of Data Quality
- Experience in defining Data Quality KPI's and creating Data Quality scorecard dashboards
- Experience working and creating validation rules with various data classes in Global Banks
- Ability to identify critical data elements from the input data for various RWA, risk, capital calculation engines
- Ability to write complex SQL needed to analyze and investigate data issues,
- Familiarity with creating queries for big data platforms using Impala, Hive etc. is useful
- Well versed in data quality tools like Informatica Data Quality, Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or ability to use Excel, VBA or any other technology to create data quality scorecard dashboards
- Ability to coordinate and work with different business lines
- Experience with various banking products such as Loans, Repo/SLB, Bonds, Equities, derivatives etc. and domain knowledge in risk management, finance and/or Regulatory Reporting in the banking industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please call 0203 370 2000 to speak to Josh or email j.jennings @ finitas.co.uk to find out more.